Home

Sunday, March 28, 2010

And the winner is........

My apologies for the delay on picking the winner as I'm sure you are all dying to get a copy of this book.

I set my girls to the task of cutting up the names and putting them in a bowl. (That's you out the back Ali.)

IMGP7208

And with a bit of a swish around...

IMGP7229

Lucinda pulled out a name.

IMGP7231

But who is it?

IMGP7233

The lovely Laura Jay of course - congratulations!!

Email me your address Ms LJ and I'll get the book on its way to you - I hope the mail from Australia to Canada is a little faster than the reverse!

9 comments:

Ali said...

Love the happy helpers!

Purple Paisley Patch said...

Congrats LJ!

What's with Canadian mail? I've been waiting on some fabric since the beginning of Feb, alas I think it has been lost forever!

Are you coming along to SIT in May?

LJ said...

Well I'll be!! Don't that just beat all? Thank you very much!! What pretty helpers!

PS~Purple Paisley Patch: Lululollylegs and I can attest to the fact that mail from Canada to where you live takes a...very...long...time. I remember it took my doll quilt swap 5 parcel 2 and a half months to reach The Lollylegs family!

Thimbleanna said...

Great job to those adorable girls -- and congratulations to LJ!

a friend to knit with said...

so good to have helpful girls!!!
congrats to lj!!

Karen said...

So glad you are back...I have been waiting patiently (I know this post is a little late, but I was a little busy).

Anonymous said...

Just stumpled across your blog this evening. Love the site. Where did you get the name tag from in your blog header image? I'm just about to source some similar from the USA... would rather get them from oz though! Looking forward to reading the rest of your blog over the next few evenings. thx

Louise said...

Andrea I can only try and send you the information by leaving another comment as you left no return email. The company is a South Australian company at apparellabels.com.au I'm really happy with them!

Andrea Smith said...

Thanks for the reply. Apologies for not replying earlier with thanks and for the advise re return email addresses. I'm new to blogging so learning as I go. : )