Home

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Fine Feast!

Well you asked for it!

It was a gorgeous sunny day so we ate outside. The children all got on really well and had a ball. The adults got to sit down and have a glass or two of champagne and we all enjoyed a yummy lunch.

Cup Day Lunch

We stopped at 3pm to watch 'the big race' and then enjoyed a coffee and sweets!

Sweets

Poor kids, I made them wait until I had taken a photo - they were dying to pounce on the meringues!

I hope those who had the day off enjoyed it - our day was a big success!

17 comments:

Ali said...

That looks so good - food, sun, friends - perfect!

dottycookie said...

Those meringues look like every little girl's dream! (And quite a few grown up girls too).

Looks yummy.

pinkgreen said...

I am drooling all over my keyboard! Glad you had fun.
Cathy XX

tess said...

wow, it looks amazing!

Sandra Evertson said...

This looks Divine!
May I ask where on earth did you find the silver nonpareils, I cannot seem to find them anywhere!
Sandra Evertson

a friend to knit with said...

yep..........i am now craving all of that food!
sounds (and looks) like the perfect day!

Oslofia said...

That looks great...what a day out in the sun. Its winter here in Sweden...oh how I miss Australia :(

Jade said...

I would have been staking out the dessert table with the kiddos, too! It all looks delectable.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! What a fabulous spread -- thanks for sharing your pictures!

fi said...

wow!!can i come next year???? YUM

Sue said...

Ooh it was a nice Cup Day wasnt it. Your food looks delicious. Poor kids having to wait, I wouldnt be able to. The lemon tart looks divine.

Melody said...

What terrific photos!!! Sounds and looks like a good day was had by all...

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really cooked up a storm! ~ well done! :O)

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a feast, and what fabulous photos.

LBA said...

God .. yumm ..

Did you make all that ?!?!

Celia said...

wowww!
Just great!

Corrie said...

oh wow let me at all that food! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmo