Home

Monday, July 9, 2007

Look who's here!

Welcome to the world Lochie Jay and congratulations to my friends Daphne, Alex, Mia and Oliver!



Isn't he beautiful! He arrived on Thursday a few days short of his big sister Mia's Birthday which is today - Happy Birthday Mia.

I have another reveal for you.....



This is a little sneak peak of the doll's quilt for the swap. I don't want to show too much as I would like it to be a big surprise for my partner.

I have to mail it by the 18th so I had better get cracking!

It's school holidays at the moment so we have been quite busy. Chloe went to her friend Mia's birthday party on Sunday and I made her an apron.





I packaged it in one of my favourite apple baskets with some cute matching utensils - we LOVE the jelly mould!



And I am about half way through writing the apron tutorial - it's harder than I thought. I will post it by the end of the week.

I leave you tonight with the fabulous Lucinda who is going to Lukas' 'Spooky' party on Wednesday as a cat. She put this outfit on this morning and wore it all day - with much miaowing in between. She's such a funny little person!

15 comments:

Tamara said...

Your little cat is goregeous - beautiful curls

Christina said...

How can so many little people be soooo cute in one post!!! Lucinda will be the most fabulous not so "spooky" cat on Wednesday and Lochie is positively gorgeous.

Abby said...

How cute.... I love it when kids shine..... great to see ur quilt progress.... and more beautiful aprons what a treat....
luv Abby

Thimbleanna said...

Once again, another ADORABLE apron!!! And, oh my, do you have a new little kitty at your house??? ;-)

beki said...

That spron is absolutely adorable!

Ragged Roses said...

That apron is gorgeous - love the fabric! Beautiful baby too! The quilt looks like it's going to be wonderful, your partner is going to be very happy. Lucinda makes a great cat.
Kim x

Kiki said...

Hi, I love your aprons...do you have a store? And..may I ask, where do you find the apple shaped baskets? I have to say Mia was the recipient of a very cute gift indeed...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Lochie's welcome to the world and Mia's gorgeous pressie. I am certainly a very lucky person to have a very special friend like you!

Anonymous said...

oh your aprons are devine so beautiful! I have loved catching up with your blog this morning, you certainly have been busy!

a friend to knit with said...

What a beautiful baby! Many congrats to your friends...

Fabulous apron! Love the fabric and the rick/rack......

Anastasia said...

love your aprons - super sweet!!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Wow, you have opened up a new world of aprons for me. I followed a link from Miss Marzi to you. I recently had an email from Jennifer Paganelli herself (Sis Boom) telling me about her Mod Girls range & thanks for supporting her. How exciting!! Love what you are doing with fabric & your children!! Love Posie

Cathy said...

Louise, you always do everything so beautifully. I just dropped into Sis Booms' blog and what did I see? your very gorgeous apron!! Congratulations - it looks beautiful on her blog too.

LBA said...

Love the apron/cooking set.
In stores such things start at $30+ and are not half as nice.

You've done well :)

Unknown said...

Amazing post, Thank you for presenting a wide variety of information that is very interesting to see in this artikle
Raja Wisata Karimunjawa

paket karimunjawa 2 h 1 m

paket karimunjawa 3 h 2 m

paket karimunjawa 4 h 3 m

paket honeymoon karimunjawa murah

resort karimunjawa

resort karimunjawa

Tour Karimunjawa Island

paket karimunjawa 2 h 1 m

paket karimunjawa 3 h 2 m

paket karimunjawa 4 h 3 m

paket honeymoon karimunjawa murah

karimunjawa Jepara

paket karimunjawa 2 h 1 m

paket karimunjawa 3 h 2 m

paket karimunjawa 4 h 3 m

resort karimunjawa

resort karimunjawa

paket honeymoon karimunjawa murah

wisata karimun

paket karimunjawa 2 h 1 m

paket karimunjawa 3 h 2 m

paket karimunjawa 4 h 3 m

private tour karimunjawa

paket honeymoon karimunjawa murah

paket rombonga karimunjawa

raja karimunjawa

paket karimunjawa 2 h 1 m

paket karimunjawa 3 h 2 m

paket karimunjawa 4 h 3 m

paket honeymoon karimunjawa murah

resort karimunjawa

resort karimunjawa